SUMMARY: Agility statistics and observations for the year.
I did this last year, so I suppose it would be consistent to do it again.
Trials competed in: 13. Wow, a big drop even from last year (16), and wonderfully down from my high of 23 in 2003. So continued that progress towards Less Agility And More Everything Else.
- CPE: 1 trial. I did this one because it was Bay Team hosted, I was working score table, and it was within about 30 minutes from home. I wanted to focus on USDAA. Now I'm thinking that maybe I should do more CPE this year, and less USDAA, to allow The Booster and me to have a few more successes and earn a few more ribbons. Heck, maybe someday she could get her C-ATCH. At least it would be *a* championship.
- USDAA: 12 trials, one of which was only 1 day. (Same as 2009.)
Runs: 304 (that's weird--why is that much higher than 2009? Did I miscalculate last year?)
- Tika: 155 (145 Qable*), 93 of them Qs (64%--that's pretty good in USDAA, I think!)
- Boost: 149 (146 Qable*), 34 Qs (23%)
- CPE: 16 runs, 14 Qs
- USDAA: 288 runs (275 Qable), 113 Qs (many more runs than last year. I must've had dogs out a *lot* for medical reasons last year)
Tika titles earned:
|PD3||Performance Dog (= Perf. MAD)||4/17/10||Dixon|
|ATD-bronze||Accomplished Tournament-bronze (15 Perf. tournament Qs with at least 3 in each)||4/17/10||Dixon|
|PJ3||Perf 3 Jumpers (=Jumpers Master, 5 Qs)||4/18/10||Dixon|
|ARD||Acc. Relay Dog (=RMCh, 10 Qs)||4/18/10||Dixon|
|AKD||Acc. Snooker Dog (=SMCh, 10 Qs)||4/18/10||Dixon|
|AGD||Acc. Gambler Dog (=GMCh, 10 Qs)||4/24/10||Manzanita Park|
|APD||Acc. Performance Dog (= Perf. ADCH!)||4/24/10||Manzanita Park|
|LAA-silver||Lifetime Agility Award--250 Qs in Masters and Tournaments spread across all classes||4/24/10||Manzanita Park|
|AJD||Acc. Jumpers Dog (=JMCh, 10 Qs)||7/17/10||Carmel|
|ARD-Bronze||Acc. Relay Dog-Bronze (15 Qs)||8/28/10||Manzanita Park|
|ASD||Acc. Standard Dog (10 Qs)||9/5/10||Manzanita Park|
|AKD-Bronze||Acc. Snooker Dog-Bronze (15 Qs)||9/6/10||Manzanita Park|
|AGD-bronze||Acc Gamblers Dog-bronze (15 Qs)||9/11/10||Turlock|
|RCH-Bronze||Relay Champion-Bronze (15 Qs)||2/13/10||Turlock|
|MAD||Master Agility Dog||4/16/10||Dixon|
|SACh||Standard Champion (10 Qs in Standard)||7/17/10||Carmel|
|GCh||Gamblers Champion (10 Qs)||7/18/10||Carmel|
|TM-Bronze||Tournament Master-Bronze --15 Qs with at least 3 in each of the 3 tournament classes||8/28/10||Manzanita Park|
|DAM overall (3 tournaments this year)||100%||66%|
|DAM individual classes (std/snk/gamb/jmp)||83%||25%|
- Tika went from APD (performance championship, 5 Qs in each class and tournaments) in April to ALMOST APD-Bronze in November (15 Qs in each class and tournaments--just missing one Jumpers and one Standard Q!)
- Tika again qualified for Nationals in all three Performance tournaments (Steeplechase, Grand Prix, and Team); as you know, for the 2nd year I opted not to go.
- Boost qualified for the Nationals in Steeplechase and DAM Team.
- Of Tika's 17 performance Snooker Qs so far, 13 have been Super-Qs. Percentages I'd only ever dreamed about in Championship!
- Boost earned her FIRST-EVER Master Jumpers Q in April to complete her MAD... and actually managed a SECOND one in November. Who knows, maybe someday we'll also get a Snooker Super-Q.
- Boost qualified in Steeplechase 3 times again this year--and for the first time, in one Round 2, actually placed and brought home a little tiny check.
- Our collective Grand Prix Qs for this year, however, were dismal: Tika 3 for 10 and Boost 0 for 10. How come we can get Standard Qs but not Grand Prixs? I don't think the courses are harder than the Standards. (Well--hmmm, sort of: Boost 3 for 29 in Standard, Tika 13 for 29.)
- Tika finished in the Top Ten in all four Performance classes this year! I am *so* excited (if you didn't already know). Final numbers aren't in, but with only a couple of weekends of numbers missing, she's 6th in Gamblers, 4th in Jumpers, 4th in Snooker, and 5th in Standard. (There is also a Top Ten for Performance Tournaments now; however, thanks largely to our dismal Grand Prix numbers, I don't think we'll even show up in the top 25 (not currently posted).)