SUMMARY: It's a beautiful morning.
- Frost on the grass that melts the moment it's touched by the sun. The sky is brilliant blue; not a cloud to be seen.
- The Bay Area Air Quality Management District has declared this a Spare The Air Day. We must restrain ourselves from burning that Yule log as long as the weather conditions insist on trapping everything in the valley for us to try to inhale. It's still SO much better than it was 30 years ago.
- The Merle Girls took Human Mom for a walk to the park this morning and rejoiced in frisbee in the dew-laden grass until even Boost didn't want to run any more. Tika wore her bootie on her erstwhile sore foot and there's no sign of soreness at all. HOOOOOray.
- Gifts are wrapped (although some still don't have ribbons or bows).
- I get to see my WHOLE family this afternoon! Two years in a row--it's a miracle. Might try for another photo if they're actually all in the same building at the same time.
- I say: "Dog bless us, every one."
- Daneen says: "Wreck the halls with Dals and Collies!" (Or: "Wreck the halls with cows on dollies," for those absurdists among you.)
- Mallary says: "Hope you're having a great dane! All the best for the howlidays and the new year!"
- Tracey says: "Fleas Navidog!"
Merry Christmas, Happy Belated Hanukkah, Happy Holidays, and the best of everything to all of you.