Rem's red blood cell count is down to 22 again. Probably hasn't stopped bleeding all week. We'll check his blood again tomorrow morning and see where he is. I'm not sure that I want to do another transfusion--that's another 6-8 hours in the hospital, which he doesn't like, and the last one bought him really only a couple of healthy days out of the last 10, where his appetite was full and his enthusiasm was high. I also don't want to watch him bleed to death. He remains half perky and very interested in eating chicken. Not sure I want to wait until he feels so bad that he can't lift his head or eat.
We're supposed to be going to Turlock this weekend for an agility trial for me & Jake & Tika.
I don't need advice. I need inner strength.