SUMMARY: Just for fun.
We were talking about that again this weekend--the infamous 0-point Snooker run. Some dogs never have zero-pointers in their whole careers. How sad is that?
I've told to death the story of how Tika got TWO 0-pointers on the SAME DAY (April 20, 2003--novice Snooker and Team Snooker--both jump-tunnel start where she knocked the jump and I couldn't stop her before she went into the tunnel). I have yet to hear of anyone else who has matched this feat.
In her career, Tika has done
- 178 USDAA Snooker runs, 9 of them 0 points (5%)
- 68 CPE Snooker runs, 1 of them 0 points (1.5%)
- 69 USDAA Snookers, 1 for 0 points (1.5%)
- 30 CPE Snookers, 1 for 0 pts (3.3%)
- 44 USDAA Snookers, NO 0-pointers
- 3 CPE Snookers, NO 0-pointers
- USDAA 3 of 124 (2.4%)
- CPE 0 of 24