SUMMARY: Lincoln and Taj MuttHall.
I've been doing a little research and I've discovered that there are many uncanny similarities between Taj MuttHall and Abraham Lincoln.
- Abe is one syllable; Taj is one syllable. Lincoln is two syllables; MuttHall is two syllables. OoooooOOOO!
- Abe had a son named Tad; Human Mom has a site named Taj.
- Lincoln failed in all attempts to be elected to the U.S. Senate; Taj MuttHall has also never been elected to the U.S. Senate.
- Lincoln married Mary, Taj MuttHall is merely merry.
- If you rearrange the letters in Abraham Lincoln, they spell "Oh Man! Brain call," and if that doesn't apply to Taj MuttHall, I don't know what does!
- Abraham Lincoln was a mere 56 years old when he was shot in a theater.
Taj MuttHall Human Mom is a mere 56 years old and has tickets to the theater for tomorrow night. I hope there aren't any uncanny further coincidences occurring at that venue. I can assure you that I will not drive there in a Ford.