SUMMARY: USDAA Southwest Regional is over.I am pooped.
Tika, competing in 22" Performance, Qed 12 of 15 Q-able rounds (but sadly only one of the two dang Snookers I was hoping to collect some Top Ten points on), and placed:
- 4th of 13 in team gamblers, jumpers, and snooker
- 2nd of 13 team standard
- 5th of 16 round 1 steeplechase
- 3rd of 29 in team relay w/teammate Brenn
- 5th overall in team (29 teams) w/Brenn
- 3rd of 17 in sunday's jumpers
- 2nd of 17 in sun's Snooker (super-Q)
- 3rd of 15 in sun's standard
- 4th of 16 in gamblers
- 2nd of 14 in mon's standard
- 2nd of 12 in mon's jumpers
- 3rd of 13 in the Grand Prix regional final round, yeah!
In steeplechase round 2, she was doing great until she really whacked a foot (or two?) on the broad jump and slowed almost to a stop, so lost time plus the faults, so no $$ for us this time around.
But overall, I think I could safely say that she had a good weekend.
Boost, meanwhile, Qed in pairs Backfill: oops, updated 9/6 9a.m: and both Snookers (but not Super-Qs).
And there we have the weekend in a nutshell.