SUMMARY: They're not here long enough.
I am melancholic.
For many years, in particular for agility, it has seemed to me that about 6 years apart in age is a good spacing for Taj MuttHall dogs. In reality, that means that one leaves me on average every six years. This is hard. The worst thing about being involved in dog agility is that now I know so very many more dogs, and so much better, than I ever did before in my "normal" life. Now it's not just my dogs tearing pieces out of my heart when they leave. And so much more frequently than every six years.
- Jake - Nov 1, 1991-Feb 26, 2007
- Remington - July 1, 1993-March 8, 2003
- Sheba - 1980-May 1997
- Amber - Nov 1, 1978-July 1992
- Sam, the family dog - 1967(?)- 1980(?)
- Bay Team agility dogs in memoriam
- And the blog dogs I've been getting to know...