SUMMARY: Ahem. May I present myself?
I've always wanted to have a page that lists my agility credentials. For what purpose, I don't know, which is, I suppose, why I don't yet have such a page. They're pretty wimpy credentials by Agility Guru standards, but what the hey.
This is a rough pass because I just got tired of looking things up. It's not like i'm trying to figure out which USDAA Nationals or Regionals I placed first in. Hah! Because I didn't! Thank goodness for CPE!
- Competed with 4 dogs, all different breeds, 3 of them rescues
- Competed in 200 trials covering 4 venues (USDAA, CPE, ASCA, NADAC)
- xx different championships or multiple championships on three dogs
- ADCH with two dogs, one of whom repeated the feat in Performance for his APD, another who has (to date) continued to ADCH-bronze
- Six USDAA bronze class titles with two dogs, a silver, and a gold
- C-ATCH with two dogs
- NATCH with two dogs (one went on to O-NATCH and S-NATCH, with 1380 lifetime points, before I dropped out of NADAC)
- ASCA ATCH with one dog
- Qualified for NADAC nationals with 2 dogs every year for (I think) 5 years. Didn't go.
- Attended USDAA Grand Prix nationals with two qualified dogs in 2000, 2001; one made the semifinal round.
- Attended USDAA World Championships in 2004 (with 2 qualified dogs most events?), 2005 (with 1 qualified dog all events and one veteran dog), 2006 (with 1 qualified dog all events and one write-in candidate), 2007 (one dog qualified all events?)
- DAM Team nationals finalist 2006
- USDAA nationals placements in individual events: 11th DAM Snooker 2005, 12th DAM Gamblers 2006, 10th Power and Speed 2006
- CPE Nationals 2004, Championship Level 16" Reserve high in trial
- CPE Nationals 2006, Championship Level 24" High in trial Standard, with 8 of 9 qualifying runs, including five firsts and two seconds
- Addition: July 25: USDAA Top Ten Performance Jumpers, 2004(?)
- Qualified for Nationals in Grand Prix many times and DAM TEam several times (jeez, guess I have to figure these things out)