SUMMARY: (Translation: From persistence comes success.) Well, can't say I'm not persistent.
- Attempts at USDAA Masters Standard Qs: 41. Earned: 1 (we had been retraining contacts when he succumbed to cancer)
- Attempts at NADAC Elite Gamblers with no Qs: 23.
- After that: Earned 10 of the next 25 to complete his NATCH.
- Attempts at Gamblers Qs after moving up to Masters: 10 with no Qs.
- Then earned 4 of the next 8.
- Attempts for the 5th Q after those 4: 10 with no Qs.
- After that: Earned the 5th Q to complete his ADCH. Earned another 7 in Performance.
- Out of first 17 NADAC Elite gamblers attempts: one Q.
- Eventually: Earned 29 Elite Gamblers Qs before retirement.
- Attempts at a clean Jumpers run in USDAA Novice before her first Q: 12.
- Attempts at a clean Masters Jumpers run before her first Q: 13.
- Out of her first 42 Jumpers runs in NADAC, CPE, and USDAA combined: 3 Qs.
- Eventually: Just earned her 25th Masters Jumpers Q to complete her ADCH-Silver.
- Attempts at Masters Jumpers Qs: 34. Earned: 0. And counting.
- Attempts at Masters Snooker Super-Qs: 32. Earned: 0 super-Qs, 4 plain Qs. And counting.
- After that: Hope springs eternal--