SUMMARY: Post-game analysis from this weekend.
- Jumps taken: 52. Bars down: 0. Note: Big success!
- Aframes taken: 3. Performance: didn't wait on any, nearly flew off one. Note: Need to fix somehow.
- Dogwalks taken: 2. Performance: One slow, got a foot in but didn't stop; one fast & running but apparently didn't get a foot in (not flyoff though). Note: Fast is very good. Need consistency.
- Weaves taken: 1. Performance: Reliable as always but seemed slow. Note: No action at this time.
- Tables done: 1. Performance: Very slow. Note: Monitor in future.
- Gambles attempted: 1. Performance: Like a champ on a challenging gamble.Note: Success; she worked to help me out on this one.
- Jumps taken: 53. Bars down: 4. Refusals: 3? Note: Back to bar-knocking drills. Keep jumping her at 24"+ in class. Find ways to work on challenging jumps.
- Aframes taken: 3. Performance: Nice, but left early once. Note: Corrected early one (down stay); Success on fast front cross after aframe and she stuck it.
- Dogwalks taken: 2. Performance: Fast and solid Note: Success!
- Weaves taken: 1. Performance: Just lovely Note: Success!
- Tables done: 1. Performance: Fast and STAYED DOWN! Note: Success, although I stayed close and never took my eyes off her. Continue to monitor and try to proof in exciting situations.
- Serpentines attempted: 2?. Performance: Good. Note: Big success!
- Gambles attempted: 1. Performance: Did serp beautifully; came out of tunnel at me with no hint of "out".Note: Success on serps; really need to work on redirects out of a tunnel.
- Runs: 10. Performance: Misjudged same pull-through wrap for both dogs. Note: Practice wrap/pull-throughs.
- Attitude: Upbeat. Performance: Didn't stress out about ANY run, not even Snooker or the gamble that many people were missing even though it was a title I wanted. Note: Success! How did I achieve that inner calmness? Continue to monitor.