SUMMARY: This weekend could help--So, this weekend. Here's what could happen:
- Tika could earn a Standard leg to complete her PD3 (Performance MAD).
- That would then leave Tika with only 2 Standards and 3 Jumpers to her APD (performance ADCH). We have 2 tries at Standard and 2 tries at Jumpers this weekend, so in the best of all possible worlds, we'd come out of the weekend needing only one Standard for her APD. But--then--these *are* Standard and Jumpers. Not our strongest suits.
- Boost could earn a Jumpers leg to complete her MAD. (Argh. I don't want to even count. We might be up to 40 tries without a single one.) We have 2 tries. I'm going outside RIGHT NOW to do more jumping drills.
- Boost could earn a Standard leg, making 10, for her Standard Championship (SACh). Two tries.
- Boost could earn a Pairs leg, making 15, for her Relay Bronze (RCh-Bronze).
- Boost could earn a Snooker Super-Q. Two tries. Yeah. We're hard on the heels of jumpers on Super-Q attempts without success. That would leave only 2 more SQs...and 5 Jumpers Qs [insert epithet].... to her ADCH.
Weather should be lovely, cool but sunny-ish. See y'all at the score table as usual!